Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter Is Here!

Here are some pictures of our first real snow here in New York. Funny story...one night I was letting Thermo out, and I saw what looked like little white bugs flying around. I called for Jeff to come outside and said, "Are these white bugs or is it snowing?" Turned out to be snow flurries! No mistaking the snow for bugs on the night of these pictures!



Here are a few pictures of our LITTLE Christmas trees. It's so sad, we went from a tall 10 foot tree to a small 4 1/2 footer and a baby tree for Kayden. Turns out the ceilings in this house are no where near 10 feet and we just don't have the room to decorate for Christmas like we use to. Takes away from some of the fun, but Kayden sure does love her little tree. We set it up on her play kitchen. She loves the lights and the Tigger & Pooh ornaments on it. We turn it on every day!















No comments: