One great thing about this weather is that we are able to dress Kayden in some of the most adorable outfits! She is always asking me to put on her "boots." She likes wearing her jackets outside and doesn't even mind the large stay-puff jacket. We took her to NYC last weekend when her Uncle Jason came to visit. She insisted on getting out of her stroller in the middle of China town to walk down the street. I thought she was going to pull a "Louis V" bag out of the luggages on the sidewalk and start dragging it down the street. You should have seen her eyes looking at all the colors, jewelry, purses, etc. She was loving it! A true shopper. (That's the pic of her holding her daddy's hand)







2 comments:
That kid has more clothes than I do. ;)
OMG! I must have her boots :)
She is a little fashion plate!
Post a Comment